Zero Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 39 on 2012-08-16, 06:51
Latest topics
» To those who see this
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2022-04-22, 03:33

» MY NEW NEW CRIB!
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2018-10-02, 02:10

» I am FINALLY back :)!
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:24

» Ultimate FTK/OTK?
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2015-08-05, 14:20

» Card Rulings?
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Nate26 2015-06-29, 14:21

» Summer Plans?
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby jojopwns 2014-08-14, 09:26

» Ender the Head Moderator's Office
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2014-07-30, 23:27

» WyattEarp here
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby jojopwns 2014-03-22, 09:36

» Zero Duel Academy Rules
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2014-03-09, 15:22

» WyattEarp Test Request
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby WyattEarp 2014-03-09, 15:16

» Minecraft: Academy
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2014-02-25, 16:55

» understanding zero duel academy
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Emptyby Ender 2014-02-21, 14:11

Mad Deckbuilder Request Box

Go down 
+3
Nate26
jojopwns
Mrbiff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

ZD points : 1337
Warnings :
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : UTC-6:00
Male Join Date : 2012-09-28
Humor : Humor? What is that? Some kind of disease? Is it contagious?
Jobs/Hobbies : Science

Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty
PostSubject: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-08, 04:22

Summer's here and I want to do some deckbuilding
Post me a deck idea and I'll see what I can do with it.
Nothing is too weird.
Try to avoid the meta though.
Back to top Go down
jojopwns
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited
jojopwns

ZD points : 150
Warnings :
Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Right_bar_bleue

Time Zone : 341
Male Birthdate : 1992-11-27
Humor : funny
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-08, 05:15

A deck that revoles around chu ski the mouse fighter
Back to top Go down
Nate26
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

ZD points : 250
Warnings :

Time Zone : Eastern
Male Birthdate : 1995-08-12
Humor : All Kinds, rarely offended
Jobs/Hobbies : Dueling, Gaming, Sports, Chillin with friends, Fun stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-08, 05:35

How about a good(consistant) otk/ftk triple quasar? I have one involving Fableds but it takes just the right cards and just the combo choices, which can sometimes be difficult to do when in the middle of a tourney or something(although any tri-quasar deck is gonna take decisions for combos but the fableds are very precise, and seemigly harder to get for an otk).
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-09, 00:44

Well I'm gonna do Nate's first since I already have a Fabled Quasar deck.
Well the best way to get multiple Quasars IS to use fableds, and if that's the point of your deck I would avoid any and all traps, have a ton of draw power, and figure out what combination of Fableds works best for you.

Here's what I use for Quasar Fables:
https://i.imgur.com/BK9hRVE.png

3x Grimro
2x Krus
3x Lurrie
3x Chawa
3x Cerburrel
2x Raven
3x Ganasha
3x Nozechee
1x Card Destruction
3x Dealings
3x De-Synch
3x Into the Void (Probably the most iffy card in here because you need 3 in hand to use)
2x Magical Stone
1x Reborn
1x One Day of Peace
1x Pot of Avarice
3x Upstart

With this you should be able to go Quasar first turn fairly consistently. You don't really need to know my extra deck because most of the stuff in there is my personal preference, and I haven't touched it in a while so it needs updating. If I were to add a side deck I'd probably put in 3 MST and a Heavy storm in addition to whatever other side deck stuff, and side those in if I'm not going first. If you go first you should be ok, even if they drop Maxx C. If you're lucky you might be able to summon 35 times and deck them. This is probably the only deck I can think of where Maxx C might be a death sentence.
Anyhow this is my build, yours might be different and better suited for tournaments, so if you want me to I could take a look at it and see if there's anything I would change to increase the consistency.

For the Mouse Fighter deck, I'm working on it, probably not going to be super strong but it should at least be usable at locals or something.
Back to top Go down
Nate26
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-11, 05:23

no mine was mixed between fableds and t.g.'s...i wasnt really sure what was best and people suggested both so i kinda tried throwing them together. it didnt work very well but the fableds were nice(what worked out the most) so i wanted to work around them because i had more of them in the deck. could you possibly show me how its done i would like to try this. i put the deck together but instead of 3 voids i used 3 krus 2 void, and for an extra deck i have 3 quasar, 2 armory arm, 1 stardust, 1 shooting star, 1 librarian, 1 catastor, 1 black rose dragon, 1 formula, 3 ragin, and iron chain dragon(in the event my field is too crowded and i have... say grimro on the field because of krus and cereburrel because of whatever)
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-11, 23:21

That should get the same results, it's probably for the best that you keep the voids to a minimum since they're the weak link.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

ZD points : 300
Warnings :

Male Birthdate : 1990-11-11
Humor : whatever makes me laugh

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-12, 14:50

how about you come up with something that can effectively run all 3 god cards and maximize on their abilities
Back to top Go down
Nate26
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-06-25, 08:08

you got any ideas for a 1 quasar 2 nova dragon 1st turn deck? I mean I've tried fableds (basically same main deck) but seem 2 have trouble coming up with that as my outcome
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-01, 05:43

@Nate The only deck that I know of that can get BOTH Nova and Quasar out first turn is a Laval deck that emphasizes speed. That's only with a perfect hand though, last time I did it I had two rekindles and a way to get the grave full of 3 Maidens and 2 Ladys in grave with the laval mill card. Even that wasn't enough to get two Novas, but at that point all you'd really need was a Nova and a Quasar. I'm going to have to try and find my laval list though. I do remember that the deck was really inconsistent.

@jojo The deck I'm making for you is more of a beast centred deck than Mouse Fighter, but that's only because it has so little support. I'll have the list up soon

@Ender I've tried like 7 different things that I thought would be good for summoning gods. Most of them end in failure, so far the best combos have been a Frognarch build and a Stall Build. There really isn't a creative way I can go about this, at least that can actually summon the Gods. i'm going to try a few more things though, to see how they go.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-01, 13:34

wow a task that stumped even the great lloyd, you could try throwing out the archetypes and going with a jigsaw (mausoleum of the emperor)
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-02, 05:23

@Ender, you're assuming I haven't tried that already? I'm basing my strategies off of the ones that would be most successful this format. Mausoleum isn't exactly the thing that comes to mind when I'm playing against E-drags and Prophecy all the time. Also, I'm not 'stumped' I had a God deck already, I'm just trying to find something different. Latest thing's I've tried are Ninjas, but that's tough cause you need to run 6 lvl 1's, A funky combo of stall and quickdraw and A chaos spam deck focusing on Collapserphents. All of these decks worked well but the biggest problem was the gods themselves. Once they get on the field they just don't stay there. Ra just generally sucks, Slifer usually doesn't have much attack after summoning it, Obelisk works fine though. So ultimately I would love it if I could swap Ra and Slifer out for the Wicked Avatar and Dreadroot, cause they are infinitely superior to Slifer and Ra, heck I'd settle for 2 more obelisks.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-02, 08:29

excuses :p
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-03, 02:20

It's more of a fact really, 2/3 of the gods just generally suck. I'd run duplicates but having more than 3 monsters that need 3 tributes isn't exactly a consistency booster, especially when 2 or more of them can get removed from the field by card effects, very easily.
Back to top Go down
wr4life
Dark The Limited
Dark The Limited
wr4life

ZD points : 650
Warnings :

Time Zone : cali
Male Birthdate : 1995-10-10
Humor : lololololol
Jobs/Hobbies : football weightlifting track friends xbox

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-07-04, 09:26

those new cards that revolve around blue eyes, make something out of that
Back to top Go down
jojopwns
Unknown The Unlimited
Unknown The Unlimited
jojopwns

ZD points : 150
Warnings :

Time Zone : 341
Male Birthdate : 1992-11-27
Humor : funny
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-24, 00:40

Lloyd!!!!! Chu ski mouse fighter!!!
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-24, 08:45

make a deck using only female monster cards :p

Edit: amazons dont count
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Emperor
Emperor
draco9696

ZD points : 850
Warnings :

Time Zone : UTC-5 Ottawa, Time zone
Male Birthdate : 1998-02-10
Humor : witty but funny jokes,
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh, manga, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-24, 09:55

But amazonz are so nice...
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-24, 10:03

yeah but it makes the request too easy to fulfill, someone like lloyd/biff deserves a challenge
Back to top Go down
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder
Mrbiff

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-26, 07:20

Almost done with everybody's stuff...
Just need a few more tests...
I'll do it after this episode...
Said that 5 episodes ago too....
I'll make a giant post...
Oh good lord I just started today and I'm 15 episodes in....
Yeah I'll get to it today...
Probably...
Back to top Go down
draco9696
Emperor
Emperor
draco9696

ZD points : 850
Warnings :

Time Zone : UTC-5 Ottawa, Time zone
Male Birthdate : 1998-02-10
Humor : witty but funny jokes,
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh, manga, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-26, 09:02

Poor Biff, don;'t overload him guys, he's the only version we have atm.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-27, 08:28

what are your worried about draco? he is already crazy so there isnt really much damage we can do. :p
Back to top Go down
fox92
Knight of Eight
Knight of Eight
fox92

Warnings :

Male Join Date : 2012-10-04
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling, playing xbox and sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-08-30, 00:25

if i may cut in i built a dragon deck that goes with the blue eyes new cards but its a 50-50 deck
Back to top Go down
Ender
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Ender

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty2013-09-01, 13:06

a tad bit random but ill allow it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Deckbuilder Request Box   Mad Deckbuilder Request Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad Deckbuilder Request Box
Page 1 of 1